Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119/1, 4 May 2016), hereinafter “GDPR” (“RODO” in Polish), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller in respect of your personal data is Enitra Sp. z o.o., ul. 1 Maja 62, 58-300 Wałbrzych.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of taking steps necessary for the performance of a contract of sale, of activities preceding contract performance (product marketing, administrator services marketing, arrangements, selections, preparing quotations, monitoring quotations).
- You are free to choose whether or not to provide your personal data, but your data are necessary for us to achieve the afore-mentioned purpose. Your data will be processed in accordance with Article 6, section 1, letters b) and f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- You have got the right:
— to access your data,
— to have your data rectified, erased or to restrict the processing of your data,
— to submit an objection,
— to request that the processing of your data should be stopped,
— to data portability,
— to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
- The data you provide to us will be made available to individuals or businesses authorised by us — employees and contractors who need access to the data to be able to carry out their duties, to other recipients, banks, insurance companies, forwarding companies, entities providing legal assistance as well as institutions that may request to be provided with the data by virtue of law: forwarding companies delivering the goods ordered and institutions authorised to have access to such data by virtue of law, e.g. courts in the event of a dispute.
- The data you provide will not be profiled.
- The data controller does not intend to transmit your personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of our business relationship, for the time period during which you may file a complaint or a claim as well as the time period for which we are required to process your data pursuant to tax laws, including the personal income tax act and the goods and services tax act.
- If you have any questions regarding personal data processing, please contact our data protection officer at: email@example.com
- You have got the right to lodge a complaint with President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you feel that the processing of your data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- This privacy notice does not amend the terms and conditions of the contract between the Parties and is provided for informational purposes only, given the entry into force of the Regulation on 25 May 2018.